HOME > guide > KDJ
Detail for parts of Screen
- Making a pattern is crucial to the creation of music.The panels used for creating the PATTERN are the:
- 1. PATTERN Panel
- 2. TRACK Panel
- 3. Edit Panel
- Select PATTERN
- Select the PATTERN to edit.
The selected PATTERN number is the PATTERN used in the currently selected sequence.
- Establish the length of the PATTERN.
1 ROWS will be 16 Notes.
- Insert a hop in the playing tempo of this PATTERN.>
The larger the amount is, the pitch of the hop will increase.
- REC (Space key)
- Start the recording of PATTERN.
- Length of the Note
- Establish the length of the Note used in recording.
It will be within the range denoted by the cursor when the Note is entered.
- TRACK Movement
- Move the TRACK you want to edit.
You can use the left and right arrow keys, or [Ctrl + mouse wheel] to move it.
- Establish the tone or the DRUMSET used in the TRACK.
- Establish the Stereo positioning. Effective only on Synthesizer TRACK.
- Establish delicate detune to the sound.
Only available on Synthesizer Track.
By adjusting the tune slightly, the range of sounds greatly expands.
- Establish the volume for the TRACK.
- Designates the establishment of the Master Effect.
- [ + ]
- Add TRACK.
The dialog to select either Synthesizer TRACK or Drum TRACK will be indicated on-screen.
The new TRACK will be added behind the current TRACK.
- [ - ]
- Erase this TRACK.
Erasing or adding a TRACK will affect all of the PATTERN, so please be careful.