HOME > guide > KDJ
The name and function of the screen
- Switch the editing mode
- Switch between PATTERN mode and VOICE mode.
You can write a comment about your room or set rules for your room.([F1] and [F2] to switch the mode)
- Song Panel
- Settings for tempo and volume, which are important aspects of creating music.
- PATTERN Panel
- Panel to select and set the PATTERN. Setting for recording is included as well.
- Command Panel
- Panel for editing and file control.
- TRACK Panel
- Panel for selecting, adding, deleting and setting the TRACK.
- Edit Panel
- If the editing mode is in PATTERN mode, the PATTERN editing screen will be indicated and the PATTERN for the phrase will be editable.
- Time Line Panel
- The panel to select, add, and delete a sequence within the song.
- Player Panel
- The stop and play controls for the music as well as playback settings. ([F5] toggles between stop and play.)
- Key Board Panel
- The panel used to play and record the sound.
- VOICE Panel, Drum Set Panel
- When editing in VOICE mode, the edit screen for the sound is indicated.