HOME > guide > skin
polygon edit interface
In GetAmped2, you can edit an avatar to create your original avatar.
- Polygon Editing Screen
- This is the screen where you edit the polygon. Shapes can be changed by moving the point.
By pressing Shift key, you can select multiple points.
(By dragging with your mouse, you can select all points that was in the selected area.)
You can separate polygons by Ctrl+left click.
You can select all points to separate by Ctrl+shift+left click.
* Some polygons of hair avatar can not be separated.
- Editing Tool
- The basic tool to edit the polygon.
- Move Tool
- By clicking on the icon and moving the mouse, you can change the camera position.
- Zoom Tool
- By clicking on the icon and moving the mouse, you can zoom in/out.
- Rotation Tool
- By clicking on the icon and moving the mouse, you can rotate the avatar.
- Camera Position Change
- You can change the camera position for viewing the polygon to specific direction.