HOME > guide > user interface
Here, we will explain about the character setting screen.
- Experience Gauge
- The experience level of the style currently being used will be shown.
- Status Gauge
- The status of the equipment that is used is shown.
- Equipment Menu
- Every items that can be equipped can be changed from here.
- Slot Button
- You can save character setting in each slot.
- Character Information Tablet
- You can swtich tabs to see other information
- Close Button
- Closes the character information window.
- Total Score
- The total amount of score that you have earned will be shown.
- Current Rank
- Your current rank will be shown.
- Until Next Rank
- Certain amount of score required to promote to next rank is shown.
- This Week's Score (Point, Ranking)
- Point and Ranking for each subject can be viewed.
- Challenging Quest
- The quest you are currently challenging will be shown.
- Game Record
- Window showing your game record will pop up.
- Styles you own is shown.
- Experience level for each styles is shown.
- 03:Experience Level
- Amount of experience each style obtained is shown.
- 04:Record for each style
- Total game record for each style is shown.
- 05:Record for each game mode
- Total game record for each game mode is shown.
- Wanted List Level
- Level of the wanted list is shown.
List with higher level can be obtained by arresting more wanted criminals.
- Arrested Wanted Criminal
- The wanted criminal you arrested will be shown on the list.
- Still Wanted Criminal
- The wanted criminal that you have not arrested yet will be shown as question mark.
- Number of Arrests
- How many wanted criminal from the list you have arrested will be shown.
- Chat Shortcut
- Short phrases can be registered to function keys from F1 to F8
- Emotion Setting
- Emotion can be registered for each shortcut with the phrases.
Setting simple greeting and reply should smooth your communication.
- The comment written here will be shown in your profile.
- Your Item
- Items you currently carry can be viewed by clicking on each categories.
- Your Money W (Win)
- The amount of WIN (Game Money) you currently have is shown.
- Your Money C (Crescent)
- The amount of Crescent (Purchased Currency) you currently have is shown.
- Lucky Coin
- The number of Lucky Coin you currently have is shown.
What is Lucky Coin
By collecting certain amount, you will be able to go to Mora Shrine to challenge a Bingo Game using Lucky Coin!
You can get them by purchasing certain items in Prime Market or earn it as a reward for promotion.