Get Amped 2: 3D Models for Fan Art / Promotional Videos

Discuss GetAmped2 here

Get Amped 2: 3D Models for Fan Art / Promotional Videos

Postby Aaron458 » 21 Jul 2014, 16:21

I am an hobbyist 3D animator that does not monetize. I was wondering if there is a way or if Cyberstep could provide a way for me to get 3D Models of stages, characters and accessories for fan art and animations.

I use a program called Blender (http://Blender.org), a free open-source animation suite. I'm asking for Cyberstep and/or authoritative parties to allow for players to export and download 3D models from the game to animate externally and promote Get Amped 2-- or perhaps provide a tool to convert the models to the following formats from the Get Amped 2 game data files:

OBJ/DAE - For all currently-released 3D environment models, stages and accessories. (Examples: Avyon Stage, Bullet Note accessory, etc)
DAE - For characters/player-uploaded skins. If possible, please include armature/rig/skeleton/bone data. (Examples: Uploaded Skins, Official Skins, Equipped Skins)
PNG/JPG/JPEG/TGA - For textures and image data to be applied to the 3D models. (All proposed 3D textures for UV mapping)

I would like to animate Get Amped 2 promotion videos, but I would need Get Amped 2 3D models.
For the Get Amped 2 Game Management Team http://getamped2.cyberstep.com/_/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=209
Aaron458

Re: Get Amped 2: 3D Models for Fan Art / Promotional Videos

Postby ResfriadoSneeZ » 10 Jan 2019, 20:53

do you know who is bryanz09? he creates these things. please tell me how to manage .skin2 files in 3d programs and what 3d software should i use
ResfriadoSneeZ

Re: Get Amped 2: 3D Models for Fan Art / Promotional Videos

Postby Masel » 15 Jan 2019, 11:01

unfortunately, Cyberstep is like 90% chance going to completely ignore something like this.

If you want to get the 3D models of the in-game things, your best bet is either to re-create them or get in contact with someone who has data-mined the game.
Masel

Return to General Discussions