Sign Up

Sonic Wind's Skins!

Post your favorite fan arts and skins!

Sonic Wind's Skins!

Postby SonicWind~ » 15 Apr 2014, 13:28

ImageImageImage

About
Hello! Thanks for taking a look at my skin topic. In this thread, I will upload various skins that I have made. At least all the ones I will bother uploading anyways ( a few are quite old). This is a recreation of the old topic, and I'm finding ways to do what I do while sticking to the new forum changes (image size limits...etc). I've been away for a little while, but I'm back now! If you would like a Commission, you can shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it there.

Updates
- Image All you have to do is click the skin you want to go to it's download page. Try it out!
- Image Ryuuko added!
-
Downloadable Skins
(Old Skins)
ImageImageImage
Skins in other posts (These skins cannot be downloaded in the OP because of the URL limit per post - please refer to the listed page.)

Image (PAGE 1)
Last edited by SonicWind~ on 19 Feb 2015, 20:22, edited 3 times in total.
SonicWind~
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 13:25

Re: Sonic Wind's Skins! - Commissions soon

Postby SonicWind~ » 17 Apr 2014, 11:21

ImageImage Image

Update!
I've put these on the Skin Forest before, but I'm uploading them here to in case you missed them.

Ryuuko is done. Feel free to download!
Last edited by SonicWind~ on 19 Feb 2015, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
SonicWind~
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 13:25

Re: Sonic Wind's Skins! - Commissions soon

Postby ArcoViper » 23 Apr 2014, 20:37

SonicWind~ wrote:ImageImage

Update!
I've put these on the Skin Forest before, but I'm uploading them here to in case you missed them.

I currently have a Ryuko in progress. - EDIT: Actually Scratch that, the parts I need for the skin are probably exclusive to GA2 JP. (The body)


I can probably help you with that i have many Body parts exclusive to Ga2 JP
ArcoViper
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 23 Apr 2014, 20:32

Re: Sonic Wind's Skins! - Commissions soon

Postby SonicWind~ » 27 Apr 2014, 14:49

ArcoViper wrote:
SonicWind~ wrote:ImageImage

Update!
I've put these on the Skin Forest before, but I'm uploading them here to in case you missed them.

I currently have a Ryuko in progress. - EDIT: Actually Scratch that, the parts I need for the skin are probably exclusive to GA2 JP. (The body)


I can probably help you with that i have many Body parts exclusive to Ga2 JP


That'd be cool. I'm not exactly sure what the body looks like or even if it is exclusive to GA2 JP, but it's this shape.
Image

I can't find anything shaped like this in the store, so that's why I assume it was holiday exclusive or GA2 JP Exclusive. If you've got it, uploading an editable skin with the body would be sweet.
SonicWind~
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 13:25

Re: Sonic Wind's Skins!

Postby KinoKnight » 27 Apr 2014, 21:30

That's the pareo body. It was part of the last Summer event if I'm remembering right. I can upload an ex skin of it for you, but what hair were you planning on using?
User avatar
KinoKnight
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 27 Apr 2014, 21:30

Re: Sonic Wind's Skins!

Postby SonicWind~ » 28 Apr 2014, 10:16

KinoKnight wrote:That's the pareo body. It was part of the last Summer event if I'm remembering right. I can upload an ex skin of it for you, but what hair were you planning on using?


Fairy cool cut has been working wonders for her hair.
Thanks, if you could.
SonicWind~
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 13:25

Re: Sonic Wind's Skins!

Postby KinoKnight » 28 Apr 2014, 21:06

Here you are. Its the pareo body, round face, and fairy cool cut. This 150 character minimum is killing me sometimes I swear.
User avatar
KinoKnight
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 27 Apr 2014, 21:30

Re: Sonic Wind's Skins!

Postby SonicWind~ » 30 Apr 2014, 11:29

KinoKnight wrote:Here you are. Its the pareo body, round face, and fairy cool cut. This 150 character minimum is killing me sometimes I swear.


Thanks dude!
SonicWind~
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 13:25

Re: Sonic Wind's Skins!

Postby annexis251 » 09 May 2014, 19:10

Thanks for releasing these! I have always been a fan of your skins. What is the need for this 150 character limit. Quite absurd.
Image What is this dinky sig restriction
annexis251
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 May 2014, 19:08

Re: Sonic Wind's Skins!

Postby SonicWind~ » 19 Feb 2015, 20:22

Added Ryuuko. Feel free to check her out on page 1 of this topic with the other Kill La Kill skins!
Better late than never eh?

EDIT: Oh yeah! Special thanks to KinoKnight for giving me the parts to make it.
SonicWind~
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 13:25

Next

Return to Fan Art & Skin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron