[unofficial] Style's Designing Box

Discuss GetAmped2 events, share event ideas here

[unofficial] Style's Designing Box

Postby dick24 » 26 Sep 2016, 16:33

~~STYLE DESIGN WALL~~

F A Q
First whats a style in the game ?
a style is the core of your character its like his based fighting style for example if you had a stick
and your style is an ice sorcerer and your stick only have last attacks you will attack your style normal attacks then use the stick last attack
its like your style fill the unused moves from the accessory

whats the different between an accessory and weapons ?
the accessory is your based weapon your using its true there is weapons and accessory but they are different
the accessory is your based weapon and its always on your character
the weapon is just a sub weapon that you pull out in hard times or while performing combo's, there is a lot of uses for weapons in combat

[Theme]
There is no specific theme. The most amazing and creative idea wins!
Please present your idea in detail, in ways easy to understand.
[Schedule]

Entry Period:
Starting 9/27/2016 ~ none specific date
keep your idea's flowing

[about this threat]
Hello everyone this is buyung
what i wanted to talk about is why don't we make styles idea's contest like the all the previews accessory's contests
i highly suggest that GetAmped makes Styles Contest
it'll be so cool to have many new styles just like Getamped1 "splashfighters" it'll be ABSOLUTELY AWESOME
so i suggest that you guys make more styles first before making new accessory's so you guys will have even MORE possibility for MORE accessory's idea's
SOOOOO i'll make this threat a Contest for fun and the Admins can come here to look up for styles idea's

[how to submit and the rules])-

- at top of the threat you need to add your in game name "IGN : buyung"
- then you submit your theme with it is using "" or attach file
- you can also draw the movements so the GM's can see them like the art contest
- you need to set the style name and states in the theme
- don't make an overpowered styles for better chance to success
- don't forget to make 2 types of that styles because we all know all styles have 2 types with a little stats change or moves
- don't forget to make their special weapon too
- don't forget to make 2 models (hair,body,face) for both male and female
- if that style have special accessory's on it be clear and careful how your doing them because the movements will be unfit with an accessory on so be careful
"unless that accessory Disappear but KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME ACCESSORY S DO NOT FULLY CHANGE ALL THE MOVES SO MAKE YOUR MOVES CAREFULLY unless
that style uses his accessory as holds which cannot will make other accessory holds usable like enchanter "

EXAMPLE'S

"these styles i'm showing example of are from GetAmped1 and yes they are absolutely amazing "
Style "theme art or animated"

DSG

Veteran

Moves can be art works or animated for example

animated

Art .....

YOU get the point already .. just make like the animation above but not animated i guess????? ...
ok go a head show us what idea's your brain stored all this time
dick24

Return to Event Discussions