Discuss GetAmped2 events, share event ideas here

Re: [Official] Accessory Design Contest 2016

Postby Blockybloc » 09 Sep 2016, 21:15

WVW69jh9-vgNP1Q0Ay.jpg
The best I could think of.
WVW69jh9-vgNP1Q0Ay.jpg (22.46 KiB) Viewed 2989 times

IGN:blockhead1

Accessory Name:Aquatic Remedy
Element:Ice(most of the water accessories have this element)

Description:"Feeling stressed out everyday, well why deal with it when you can relieve yourself of stress forever when you wear these special headphones. These headphones were created to "attack" stress directly as you submerge yourself into the wonderful ambience of the ocean and its many wonders by materializing sea life wherever you go, you'll never stress again!

Stance: While standing, your character will have his/her hands behind their backs, while fish swim around them fading in and out.

Walking: same as the stance but you're walking this time.

Weak Hold: A school of fish will protect your character from one attack.

Strong Hold: Your character will sit down and enjoy the soothing sound of the ocean while recovering MP.

Stand Special: Your character will get surprise and cower as a group of sharks circle around them, anyone near your character will get mid knock-back.

Stand Super: Sharks gain speed which will cause hard knock-back.

Running Special: Your character will take a pleasant ride on a dolphin causing mid knock-back to anyone in the way, the longer you hold the farther you go.

Running Super: instead of one dolphin, your character will be with three causing hard knock-back.

Honestly, I wish I could've drawn the moveset instead of describing it, but I can't draw that well, it would probably be a mess if I did so I guess it was better for me to describe it, good luck to everyone else who enter.
Blockybloc

Postby SilverBowser » 10 Sep 2016, 17:19

AccessoryContest.png
AccessoryContest.png (88.4 KiB) Viewed 2985 times

IGN: SilverBows

Accessory name: Ruthless Attitude

type: Hit

Description: Every wrestler has to have Skills in-ring but also has to have some Mic Skills to drop pipebombs, show off,
have a war of words or simply talk smack to his opponent, Using a Mic is what makes a wrestler have Attitude
On representing who they are and what they do best to become a Champion.

Passive ability: "Respect" for every successful attacks (Being Last, Charged, Hold and Special attacks) you will talk on the mic, getting a small Power and speed boost.

Weak last attack: "Mic Check" Smacks the opponent witht he mic, knocking him down. (chargerble for more Knockback and a small stun duration).

Strong Combo: "Quicksilver Cobination* hits the opponent with 2 Kicks and 1 powerful punch, Knocking the opponent down.

Strong last attack: "Standing Moonsalt* Jumps and falls ontop of the Fallen opponent. (Chargeble for more damage).

Weak dash attack: "Shoulder tackle" Shoulder tackles the opponent, Knocking them down.

Strong dash attack: "running Crossbody* Throws your body into your opponent, Knocking him down and rolling you forward. (chargeble for more Distence for the attack and Damage).

weak hold attack: "mic toss" starts talking on the mix then throws it at your opponent, stunning him. (the more you hold, the more Distence your mix is thrown).

Strong hold attack: "Punk style Pipebomb" sits down and starts talking on the mic, giving you small amounts of HP. if a oppenent attacks you while you are doing that, counters your opponent with a Submission. (the counter cost alot of MP when proformed)

Standing special: "face that runs the place" Starts talking on the mic, stunning all who he around you as a wrestling ring from undernith you, making a Small area around you that you opponents can't leave (it disapears in a few seconds).

Standing Super: "Phenomenal Climax" Same with the Normal Spec but Deals Damage instead of stuning and gains more Distence for the small area.

Jump Special: "Tadpole Splash" Jumps into the air and then falls down, dealing damage to opponents who are in the target position of the Splash.

jump Super: "5-star Frog Splash" Boosts you higher into the air and then falls down with more target position distence, dealing damage to opponents on the target position.

Fun Fact: AWE stands for "Amped wrestling entertainment". Just a neat thing i decided to put in.
SilverBowser

Postby Renshin » 10 Sep 2016, 17:49

Ign :Renshin
Accessory: Oberon's Crown

Oberon's Crown description : Come Along Boys and Girls for things are not what they seem,
this here is a very special thing indeed, no its no old piece of wood
this is one of the Crowns of the Immortal King Of the Fairies Oberon!
oh you must think fairies are week fragile thing's you may not wish
to tell a fairy so, for their power is not to be insulted, from their nimble bodies
to their powerful magic, tricks and curses there is nothing weak about a fairy!
Or this crown while old and worn some say whispers of an old wicked curse may reside
that or perhaps Oberon left some gifts behind...
small.png
small.png (253.45 KiB) Viewed 2969 times

Move set:
Set 1 : Weak Combo- Way of the Fairy
this is a dual hit move, that can be per-suited into summoning a set of vine spears to impale the opponent while he is falling down.

Set 2 :Strong Hold: Terra Malefica
a demonic plant that acts like a mine quickly swalloing any one who would step on it,
and trowing them high in the air

set 3 :Weak Hold: Reticula Pyrotecnia
A Destructive plant that act as a slow acting turret that trows 2 set of cursed fire at its masters enemies
it trow 2 fire ball every 13 seconds and can be destroyed whit ease after only 2 hits, it consumes a
small amount of hp and, up to 3 can be set up at any time.

set 4: Strong Dash Attack: King's Pummel
A powerful hit enhanced whit dairy Magic that will knock the Enemy back a bit

Set 5 Strong Super Special Attack: Oberon Rush
This move will leap and Pin down the Opponent then (at the cost of mp for as long as it is held down) a series of punches will be executed on the targets face
followed by a heavy knock down

Set 6: special Attack : Nature's Servant
This will summon a deer to tackle and trow your opponent's upwards

Set 7 Hold Special Attack: Runic Platform
summons 3 platform's that will initially knock anyone in the way up,
but will satay in place becoming platforms for 12 seconds only one set of platforms can be at any given time.

set 8: Special Dash Attack: Fairy Speed
a quick dash that will slice anyone in its way

Set 9: Super Jump Special: King's Grace
this will immediately lower the player hp by half and, increase the hp of anyone bellow the player by half

Set 10; Jump Special: Oberonial Curse
this move will damage and curse anyone standing under the player

set 11:jump strong: King Smack
pulls the opponent up in mid air and headbutt him down.
dddd.png
dddd.png (228.09 KiB) Viewed 2969 times

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (243.3 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
Renshin

Postby FishyFinThing » 10 Sep 2016, 18:50

IGN: FishyFin

Accessory name: The Siege Master
Element: Shot/Fire

Style use: Thief, Gambler, Berserker, Enchanter, Fairy, Unicorn, Android, Knightgear, Mage/Phychic, Ninja, Fighter, Soldier, Spy, Hero, Knight, Martial Artist
Description: Compound crossbow come with a flare package to deploy and signal various siege engines capable of laying waste to any immobile targets on the field. Feel the legendary instruments of destruction!

General concept:
This accessory is designed to be "make it slow but hit them hard". At first, all move sets seem to be OP. But all the powerful move come with great delay/recover time. Some leave a lot of opening which encourages players to keep every shot count and rely on teammate support to survive. I am an MF player and I hope this accessory will be a great help in various missions but I don't want it to be abused in GAT (although I believe, counter this accessory isn't much problem).

To developer:
I know this is a challenge to me and developer if you like to see this accessory. This design maybe too complex. I personally want to challenge the limit of what my design is capable of. I like to have new ideas so by any reason if this is excessive, CyberStep should feel free to make changes, this is just the concept.

To everyone:
I hope you will stay with me throughout this demonstration. I have put a lot of text here but to make it feel less frustrating to read. I have made it as comfortable as I can. Thank you soooooo much for reading my super awfully complex design! :3

For easier to understand I will break down the structures and functions of all siege engines and also the crossbow itself. I hope there won't be too much confusion during the demonstration.

Breaking down functions of all siege engines, the crossbow and Sharko:

The Compound Crossbow (See last page image 3): Compound Crossbow design for most power and accurate. It can fire Kinetic Bolt or Burning Kinetic bolt ( Fire Bolt). It can stun opponents and slightly knock them back just like Artemis Arrow. Fire Bolt also does fire damage and cause victim run away on fire. However, it required reloading after every shot make it a slow recovery weapon (See reload animation at page 2 image 2).

The Trebuchet ( see page 4 image 1): Use Weak Hold Attack to set up construction site ( see page 2 image 2). Smoke will appear for a few second until this siege engine deployed there. The Trebuchet is treated as an entity, it can be destroyed or remain on the field until map change. It have unlimited range, you can have it fire on anywhere its projectile can land into. Use flare ( Alternative Weak Hold Attack, see page 2 image 2) to signal fire. Every shot from The Trebuchet unloads 2 weapon usage if the maximum stock of your weapon is over 4, 1 weapon usage if the maximum stock is less or equal to 4 ( you don't lose your weapon). The projectile is a crash bomb that does fire damage and unblockable. Despite throwing flare is faster than fire trebuchet, the trebuchet will fire at the earliest flare on the field, and flare that dissapeared after period of time won't signal the trebuchet.

The Catapult:( see page 3 image 3) The Catapult using Stone Pellets or Burning Stone Pellet. Occasionally it also uses opponent as living ammunition ( sometimes launch them ... burning alive). Using Burning Stone Pellet will greate burning ground ( Similar to Dreadnought's Strong Hold Attack). You can also activate self-destruct sequence and let your beloved Catapult rampage and cause big explosion.

The battering ram:( See page 2 Image 1) It have 2 versions. "Ram Da Heaven" (RDH) as Dash Special Version, and "Sharko Rum" as Dash Super Version. If somehow the name isn't ok, please ignore it or remove it if CyberStep intent to create my accessory but don't feel like it. The RDH version run over opponent and make them flat, it may stuck at some super armour opponent and does 4 hits per second ( Super effective). The Sharko version run and bite 6 times per second, opponent get bite before being ran over, this thing can also stuck at Super armout foes just as the RDH one ( Even more effective). When stopped, RDH will do 3 puches combo causing maximum knockback if hit. The Sharko one launch spinning Sharko instead, drilling and blow up opponents just like Powerful Drill accessory.

The Ballista: (See page 3 image 1) Appear and disappear in siege mode. It has 2 options: Standing behind the player and fire support or player manual control it and direct fire. In the 1st option, the harpoon will fall and if it hit, it nails them for a while just like Ushio's Falling Chinese Spear. 2nd option has 3 charge phase, harpoon can be avoided if pay enough attention.

Sharko the Shark: he is the mascot of this accessory. Very identical by his large eyes and big teeth. Best friend of The Siege Master and interested in Harpoon ( he want to fish I guess) :lol:

TSM 2f1.jpeg
TSM 2f1.jpeg (178.23 KiB) Viewed 2967 times

TSM 2f2.jpeg
TSM 2f2.jpeg (196.54 KiB) Viewed 2967 times

TSM 2f3.jpeg
TSM 2f3.jpeg (191.88 KiB) Viewed 2967 times

All move sets and animation describe:

Standing, walking, dashing, running, and jumping animation can be copied from Lightning Salvo ( simple!)
Reload Animaion and Siege mode reload animation. ( See page 2 Image 2)

Weak Combo: A quick punch followed with a wide slash.
Weak Last: Knock the opponent to the air.
Weak Pursuit: You stab them while they are failing (phase 1). Then shot the victim and reload (phase 2). ( Using this attack at phase 1 or continue on phase 2 is optional)

Strong Combo: Cut opponent upward
Strong Last: Fire Crossbow and then reload. Can be charge for Fire Bolt. ( Note: This attack stun and knock them back like Artemis Arrow, Fire Bolt does fire damage cause them run away on fire after that)

Strong Hold: Entering Siege Mode. ( Similar to over shoulder view of Skeletal Bow, You can move the crosshair as Skeletal Bow too)

Weak Hold 1 (If you don't have your trebuchet): Throw piles and rope to set up a construction site. Smoke will appear there until The Trebuchet arrives. You can begin to use Weak Hold 2 after this move begin. ( Cost 10MP)
Weak Hold 2 (Alternative move): Prime a Flare and throw it forward. Flare can hit or bounce. If it hit, it does fire damage and falls directly to the ground. The Trebuchet will receive the order and fire at that Flare ( if possible). If you lost your Trebuchet or doesn't have one, you will use Weak Hold 1 instead ( you can still use this while The Trebuchet is being built).

Siege Mode Strong Attack: A crosshair will appear and moving forward on the ground. You can hold the button to make it move further ( similar to Dreadnought's Strong Hold). When it stop, a Ballista will appear behind you and shoot the harpoon to the sky. The harpoon will disappear and then reappear falling at the crosshair. If hit, it will nail opponent for a while ( similar to Ushio's Falling Chinese Spear).
Siege Mode Weak Attack: Similar to Strong Last Attack except, you are couching to do so. ( Charging action for Fire Bolt, and reload after fire included)
Siege Mode Special: Main The Ballista and fire directly forward. There are 3 charge phases that you can charge up to. Without charge, The Ballista can still have good range and pierce opponent. The effect each charge (all charge phase does fire damage) give are:
1st Charge (hit cause victim sliding on the ground): The Harpoon will become burning.
2nd Charge (hit cause high knockback): Unblockable + Burning
3rd Charge (hit cause edging effect): Unblockable + Burning + Sonic Boom for larger hit box.

Note that: It have delay before fire, long charge time and you can still see the trajectory line during the presentation of The Ballista( look like a white blue laser line). Please don't said it is too OP, you have been warned!
P/s: Please notice that the description in illutration isn't up to date. I have fix it because I found it seem to be too OP.

Standing Special: Do a quick 3 thrusts then knock opponent into a Catapult which just appear after you hit them. The Catapult will lauch them (The flying victim can hit the other as well).
Standing Super: Same as Standing Special. Except after knock opponent upward, you spin 360 degrees, stab them while they are falling, fire them flying toward The Catapult. And then finally you use a flare to ignite them before you reload and The Catapult do it job. (This attack does fire damage)

Jump Special: You falling with a Catapult. You then get behind The Catapult while The Catapult launching Stone Pellets.
Jump Super: Stone Pellets will be replaced by Burning Stone Pellets causing the ground burning. After the Catapult fired, you jump into it and does a final blow (if someone got crushed by The Catapult, they get hit too). The Catapult will be shaking while slowly moving forward with a chain of explosions. Then it finally stopped, shaking harder and self-destruct by a big explosion. ( This attack does fire damage)

Dash Special: You hop into a Battering Ram (the Ram Da Heaven version). The Battering Ram will start the engine, then slowly moving forward. It will run over anyone who stands on its way or stuck at some Super Armour foes and does 4 hit per second. I will stop after a while then does 3 punches combo, causing edge effect if it hit.
Dash Super: You hop into Sharko Rum Battering Ram. Same as Dash Special but this time, Sharko will bite 6 hit per second if his head stuck into some Super Armour foes. The other foes may just get one bite and be ran over by your Battering Ram. When Sharko Rum stopped, it will launch Sharko spinning forward. Sharko will hit them just like Powerful Drill does. Then he will self-destruct after that causing big boom!
Note that: You are immuned to all attack except down pursuit attack while riding The Battering Ram. Getting hit by down pursuit attack will cause it explode and send you flying forward.
You can also use arrow keys to choose which direction you will jump off the battering ram. ( you can't do that if your Battering Ram got blown up)

Guard: You use your Crossbow to block oppoent attack.
Counter: You cut them upward.
FishyFinThing

Postby hanabira » 10 Sep 2016, 23:22

1473477352851-600x848.png
1.Sky caller.
1473477352851-600x848.png (253.58 KiB) Viewed 2960 times

IGN: ~~*~~
Accessory name: Sky caller (sky's caller)
Element: shoot.
Style: all style except knight gear, hero, berseker, android, Knight, martial artist.

DESCRIPTION : A flute compound with mysterious gem. It was said to call the sky's power, it can summon spirit birds to aid the user in battle. It gave you a very peaceful defeat. with it's calm and fascinating attacks.

Concept. : the concept of this accessory is to create a well balanced combo system. Sky caller concept is to defeat enemy in mid air or in land creating a fun way to use it and to counter it. It can be a very useful accessory in mega force by supporting the team with the buffs it can give with it's hold c. And a very helpful accessory in gat with its large crowd control.

Parts of the accessory.
Ear wings.
Flute.
Feet wings.

Stance: picture number 1, birds are roaming around her.

Color of the accessory.
Gold outlines gray to white base color.
The Color of the spirit birds are white.

Recolors
Sky caller-phoenix - (red)
Sky caller -parrot- (colorful)

ATTACKS
20160911_131401-640x640.jpg
2. Attacks
20160911_131401-640x640.jpg (40.98 KiB) Viewed 2960 times

Combo C
-rhythmic combo
It is a fast combo. The c combo's third hit lunches enmy in the air. The last hit. The character will blow the flute and summon a circle underneath the floating enemy and a spirit bird rise through it. If being hold, A number of birds will rise through it. The character will float with the enemy leaving the user the ability to use jump attacks , specs and weap. But the launch is recoverable even if the last attack is hold.

Combo X
-Rhythmical blow
Shoots a spirit bird in a distance. If the last attack was hold the second bird will fly in a curve line upwards. Creating a jump guard. If the enemy was hit by the last strong hold combo the bird will launch him in the air. (Recoverable)

Jump C
-spirit's chase.
the user will unleash a spirit bird. If the user hold the jump c. It will unleash 2 birds that follows it's enemy. (The hold consumes mp)

Jump X
(Style)

Double jump hold.
-Spirit Glide
The character will backflips in the air as it blows her flute. It summons a spirit bird, rides on it and glide in the air. (Consumes mp, stops when the player ran out of mp. Stop pushing the button.[v])

Hold x
-Sky's blessing
The player calls the blessing of the sky. Granting her mp. Cancels when being attack. As she recover mp the slightly floats higher than the character usually is.

20160911_131330-640x640.jpg
3. Attacks and spec
20160911_131330-640x640.jpg (41.79 KiB) Viewed 2960 times

Hold C
-blessing
The user plays a melodious rhythm with the spirit birds surrounds her. Creating a large aoe. The teammates will gain buffs. The players that was caught in the area will slowly launch into the air and slowly drop as well. Enemy that was caught will launch as well into the air but knock back away. This consumes mp.

The buff will include:
30-50 % less dmg if they fall into cliffs. Last for 30secs
+1SPD
+1JMP
+1TECH

The debuff to the enemy will include.
-2SPD
-1TECH

*this are not yet finalized. It is up to the gm to change the stats if they found it over powered.

Hold C aim
-spirit fire
The sky caller with create a magic circle and summons a flock of spirit birds. The trajectory can be changed with arrows. It can goes left, right or up. This concumes mp the longer the user used it.

Dash C
(Style)

Dash X
-gentle kick
-pursuit accompany
the players will kick the enemy it contacts. If the kick hits. The user will remain in the air. (Just like water gun's dash x) if the user press x again, she will summon a bird and hits the enemy with it's beak launching the enemy in the air. (Recoverable)

STANDING SPEC.
-spirit tornado.
The user will blow it's flute. A swarm of spirit birds will surround her. Damaging enemy surrounding her. The tornado will last for 5secs. The player can move with this time as the birds surrounds and protects her. (Cannot dash or attack any skill. Can jump and can be hit by long range attacks.)

P. S (for me this is a new way of executing specs. It is act as a passive yet it needs skills for timing. The user can move as a tornado swirls around her. Allowing her to control her tornado. It was like she was the special attack herself.

Super spec. Bigger tornado, hitbox increases, ring out. 6 secs.

DASH SPECS.
-accompany
The player will dash turns around and summons a spirit bird that strike the enemy with it's beak. (3hits) It will launch the enemy in the air. (Unrecoverable)

*again this brings a new content with specs. Instead of doing spec head on, the sky caller will do the spec on her back. Hitting those who chase . But the spec will not include ring out to avoid cancerous spamming. With spec and run

Super spec. 5hits, more dmg, higher launch.

JUMPING SPEC
-heavens call.
From the air the user will lauch herself the the ground. Creating a magic circle. If an enemy was hit by it. From the magic circle a numerous bird will rise upward holding the enemy in air. Giving the chance to the sky caller.
However if the enemy blocks the first attack. No magic circle will be created but the mp is still consumed. If the magic circles was walked by another playr or jump above it. the effects will be the same.

Super spec. More dmg. More spirit birds. Large hit box

So there it goes. The SKY CALLER accessory.
Here are the softwares that I used.
>medibang
>Asus photo collage.

My deepest gratitude to game masters for conducting this activity that can showcase our imagination and creativity. Let's keep the our love to get amped. more power. Good luck to everyone.
hanabira

Postby fuji06 » 10 Sep 2016, 23:30

IGN: triper
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (154.54 KiB) Viewed 2960 times
ss.jpg
ss.jpg (155.65 KiB) Viewed 2960 times
sss.jpg
sss.jpg (123.77 KiB) Viewed 2960 times
fuji06

Postby StarMario » 10 Sep 2016, 23:53

In Game Name: Champloo

Additional Info:
The character uses a cutting board to block.
Any time you are hit, or make an attack, an effect happens where bits of sushi fall out.
Champloo Accessory.png
Champloo Accessory.png (158.12 KiB) Viewed 2960 times
Last edited by StarMario on 11 Sep 2016, 22:33, edited 2 times in total.
StarMario

Postby _Chaki » 11 Sep 2016, 00:32

Hi.

IGN:Chaki¬
Accessory: Tempus Noctua.
Cover_art.jpg
Cover_art.jpg (245.5 KiB) Viewed 2959 times

Description: Is it an owl? Is it an hourglass? No, it's your friend. A mythical creature with the ability to control time. Freeze your foes, use its sharp claws and razor wings to attack the enemy. But be careful because it lives on your head.
Smaller.jpg
Smaller.jpg (174.72 KiB) Viewed 2959 times

Moveset_0001.jpg
Moveset_0001.jpg (248.15 KiB) Viewed 2959 times

Other notes:
Umm... moveset is just a suggestion. You can do whatever you want to it tbh.
ssss blesss.
_Chaki

Postby LaurieMoon » 11 Sep 2016, 03:09

IGN: LaurieMoon
Accessory Design: Wilderness Talent
Description: With the jacket of a master survivalist and a faithful friend at your shoulder you are ready to harness everything nature has to offer through woodcutting, fishing and firemaking!

Attack List: I have decided to leave the attacks untitled this year. However different attacks harness different skills reflecting from the three badges the Wilderness Talent has mastered, as well as direct aid from your furry friend!
Weak Combo - Firemaking
Strong Combo - Kiwi
Weak Hold - Fishing
Strong Hold - Fishing
Weak Jump - none
Strong Jump - Woodcutting
Weak Run - Firemaking
Strong Run - none

Stand+Special - Kiwi
Stand+Voltage - Kiwi
Run+Special - Firemaking
Run+Voltage - Firemaking
Jump+Special - Woodcutting
Jump+Voltage - Woodcutting

LaurieMoon

Postby svggha » 11 Sep 2016, 05:15

1473596011_tmp_1473595651_tmp_20160911_195506.gif
:))
1473596011_tmp_1473595651_tmp_20160911_195506.gif (140.14 KiB) Viewed 2952 times
GETAMPED 2

IGN : EWAN
SERVER : PHILIPPINES

ACCESSORY NAME : BARAQIEL'S SWORD

ACCESSORY PARTS : SWORD W/ A SMALL SHIELD ATTACHED ON SWORD AND FALLEN ANGELS WING

INHIRITED SKILL : MAGIC CIRCLE ( WEAK HOLD ATTACK )

DESCRIPTION : ONES USE BY ONE OF THE 20 LEADER OF FALLEN ANGEL, LIGHTNING GOD (BARAQIEL). USES TO DESTROY WHO OPPOSED WITH A MASSIVE MAGICAL CIRCLES AND A LIGHTNING FLASH MOVES

○ MOVE SET :

° WEAK ATTACK - USES FOUR TURN OF ATTACKFIRST THREE USES ITS WEAK LIGHTNING PALM ATTACK W/ SLASH SWORD ON LAST.

° STRONG ATTACK - SLASHES ITS SWORD FOUR TIMES W/ ELECTRIFIED ON LAST ATTACK. LOL

° WEAK HOLD - SUMMONS MAGIC CIRCLES THAT TOOK DAMAGES ON STEPPING OPPONENT

° STRONG HOLD - TELEPORTS ON OPPONENT USING LIGHTNING AND ELECTRIFIED IT ( LITTLE KNOCKBACK )

° WEAK DASH - DASHES INTO ENEMY AND TAKLE USING THE SMALL SHIELD ON SWORD

° STRONG DASH - DASHES AND ATTACKS USING ITS ELECTRIFIED SWORD

° STANDING SPECIAL - USES SWORD W/ MAGICAL CIRCLE COMBO. HIT OPPONENT ON MID AIR AND BOOOOMMM
!!!!! FLY!!!

° JUMP SPECIAL - CAST A MAGIC CIRCLE ON MID AIR AND STRIKES DOWN ON GROUND

° DASH SPECIAL - DASHES LIKE LIGHTNING AND USES MAGIC CIRCLE COMBO TO HIT OPPONENT

° STANDING SPECIAL (VOLTAGE) - JUST LIKE THE NORMAL STANDING SPECIAL W/ A ADDED ATTACKS AND EFFECT

° DASH SPECIAL (VOLTAGE) - SAME / ADDED ATTACK AND EFFECTS

° JUMP SPECIAL (VOLTAGE) - CALLS D 20 LEADER OF FALLEN ANGELS AND STRIKES DOWN TO HIT OPPONENTS ON RANGE!!!!!! BOOOMMM!!!!
svggha

PreviousNext

Return to Event Discussions