Sign Up

GM's Please READ

Discuss GetAmped2 here

GM's Please READ

Postby aawgawhaw » 17 Apr 2014, 06:14

Trading System
I know that alot of people ask this but .
this is so important for a mmmorpg .

and
i think why this game dont have millions of players . is because of this f*cking trading system ..

well i dont want to ban , just for asking this ._.

PLEASE if you mind .. , ,
WE want a GAME SYSTEM like GA2 jp
._.
aawgawhaw
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 17 Apr 2014, 06:01

Re: GM's Please READ

Postby Tweezy » 17 Apr 2014, 09:13

aawgawhaw wrote:i think why this game dont have millions of players . is because of this f*cking trading system ..

If you think that's why GA2 does not have millions of players playing it daily you're sorely mistaken. By now if you haven't caught on there must be some kind of problem with trade that CyberStep has not decided to add it to our servers, or any other server besides JP for that matter. I mean what reason could they possibly have to not add it to the other servers but keep it in JP? But that's just one matter.
User avatar
Tweezy
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 11:13

Re: GM's Please READ

Postby turbulence » 17 Apr 2014, 19:27

i want you to take a second and just think about this, we couldn't even handle a 500c coupon for 3 days without almost everyone abusing it. Now taking that into consideration do you really think we wouldn't abuse a PERMANENT trading system, so honestly i personally think its more on us that they won't put one in but then again it's just my opinion
turbulence
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 18:56

Re: GM's Please READ

Postby AmatseruX » 04 May 2014, 02:40

I think on every game, players got more ideas than GMs. I have also many ideas for the game, I'm sure about the future updates will just be like we never expected.
And you can contact them instead of writing here on forum.
User avatar
AmatseruX
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 06:47

Re: GM's Please READ

Postby Inspired » 04 May 2014, 05:12

The reason we dont have alot of players is because of advertisement, people dont know we exist.
Obviously it takes money to do that.
All these "offers" we do to spam c, probably doesnt give profit to GA2.
So if we have free crescents and free trade, expect GA2 to close down (Thats just a theory)

If you want more players, TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT.
Go on social media, youtube comments, blogs and stuff and tell people "Hey, you should check out a game called GetAmped2, you wont be sorry!" then maybe our population would increase
Inspired
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 May 2014, 05:09

Re: GM's Please READ

Postby Tweezy » 05 May 2014, 21:56

Inspired wrote:All these "offers" we do to spam c, probably doesnt give profit to GA2.
So if we have free crescents and free trade, expect GA2 to close down (Thats just a theory)

Actually that really isn't the case. It would be an incredibly dumb move business wise to allow your players to get paid in-game currency for absolutely free with no benefit to the company itself. If free offers did in fact work the way you mentioned above, then yes, GA2 would have closed down a long time ago, In the US at least, but that really isn't the case. Every time you complete a free offer CyberStep gets paid by the offer provider(s) for the offer you completed. I'm not sure if that's based on a % or if its just a set amount based on the offer. You complete an offer, Cyberstep pays you in their in-game currency, the offer provider pays CyberStep for your completion of it.

Now as far as free trade goes the only items you can actually trade are core acc's, mats, weapons, and furniture, in the current JP shop from what I'm told(I don't go to JP anymore). So if this is indeed true, I don't see how this could possibly contribute to GA2 shutting down in any kind of way. Since nothing of Cash value is being traded amongst players; just materials, furniture, and weapons. Which are already cheap, on top of CS giving them away on a regular basis.

Inspired wrote:If you want more players, TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT.

This community is so bad I doubt telling more people about it would fix the problem, it would only make it worse. Adding more fuel to the fire won't make it any better, it will only make the flames bigger and spread the blaze much quicker.
User avatar
Tweezy
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 11:13

Re: GM's Please READ

Postby Chozo » 05 May 2014, 22:25

I can think of several big reasons why GA2 is not "SUPER POPULAR," but it's definitely not what you think.

Trading is active in GA2_JP, in the form of player shops. They work similarly to Lilio's shop and the shop you can find on floor 20 and 30 of Bafabon Dungeon.
So yes, there is trading, yet according to you, GA2_JP should have MILLIONS OF PLAYERS. They don't, so clearly this is not the issue.

Inviting new players is ALWAYS a good idea, but to build a community, we have to fix the current one.
The game is already heavily based on PvP, so tension is high due to having a winner and a loser; mix in unfair strategies and poor sportsmanship and you have a very unwelcoming situation.

People need to realize that "cheap" tactics may win you games, but will often drive away new players from ever trying to play the game again.
Everybody has been on the receiving end: somebody spamming ring-out attacks, CC CC CC with Munechika, or even getting infinite hit-stunned in a gang-sandwich. It sucks.

This is not something GMs can simply "fix." This is a community problem, and it is up to the community to fix it. Treat your opponent with the respect you would want others to give to you, and maybe the game can see more new faces.
a.k.a. MangoTango in GA2
User avatar
Chozo
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 14:14

Re: GM's Please READ

Postby Krakatoah » 07 May 2014, 19:55

Chozo wrote:This is not something GMs can simply "fix." This is a community problem and it is up to the community to fix it. Treat your opponent with the respect you would want others to give to you, and maybe the game can see more new faces.


I'm fine as long as people don't demand that I should go against my nature because it would be more 'honorable', I've gotten used to using every tool at my disposal to overcome challenges in real and not-real life and going against that for some unwritten rule makes me feel uneasy.

As for the topic on hand...STOP ASKING ABOUT THE TRADE SYSTEM ALREADY, IT'S NOT LIKELY TO HAPPEN.

Seriously, if I had 100 crescent for every time a post was made about the bloody trade system in the japanese server, I'd have every single accessory up until now AND THEIR RECOLOURS.
User avatar
Krakatoah
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 10:59

Re: GM's Please READ

Postby xSpEeDx » 11 May 2014, 21:20

it would be so nice if there is trading system! people get bored of their accessory .. it wold be nice to have other accessory to be trade in.. not all people are that rich to spin in the draws! it would be nice if some of their friends help them and trade them some good accessory that rich people don't need.. :/ im almost bored at GA2 .. because of my accessory.. i'm just a middle player.. i just got few C accessories .. other rich people have so many duplicate accessory.. it would be so nice to have trading system.. coz not just play.. but to communicate too.
xSpEeDx
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 11 May 2014, 21:10

Re: GM's Please READ

Postby Tweezy » 12 May 2014, 01:40

xSpEeDx wrote:it would be so nice if there is trading system! people get bored of their accessory .. it wold be nice to have other accessory to be trade in.. not all people are that rich to spin in the draws! it would be nice if some of their friends help them and trade them some good accessory that rich people don't need.. :/ im almost bored at GA2 .. because of my accessory.. i'm just a middle player.. i just got few C accessories .. other rich people have so many duplicate accessory.. it would be so nice to have trading system.. coz not just play.. but to communicate too.

And if trade came to the US you would still be stuck in the same place you are now. You cannot trade C's accessories with other players through the current trade system. The only accessories that would available for you to buy from other players are core accessories. And those are already released in our servers.

I'm also a "middle" player, but there is something that confuses me. Have you never heard of a little something called free offers? Its on the homepage, been around for the past 3 years. Very popular choice if you do not wish to spend money on GA2 or any other game for that matter(If the option is available). I'm not rich either and I don't have money to waste at GA2's horrible draw system(Even though I have in the past). With its extremely poor rates, no real diversity in the draws. Seeing the same accessories week after week along with the same green and red tier accessories/recolors from the past 3 years that never change or leave the draw. Here's a little tip, take some time to do the free offers if you want C's accessories that much and don't want to spend money. That way you can be like all the other "rich" players. But if your brain can't handle it and you're too lazy to do it, then do as you say once you finally reach that peak of boredom, quit.
User avatar
Tweezy
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 11:13

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron