Crescent offers: do they work

Discuss GetAmped2 here

Crescent offers: do they work

Postby SkitBase » 25 Nov 2016, 17:02

Hello can anyone help me with the crescent offers? I've tried surveys and mobile offers but most of them don't work. It says install and run, which I do....but I don't receive the crescents. The sane goes for the ones that tell me to install and complete certain tasks. The surveys are also annoying because it always tells me that I can't complete the offer because my info didn't fit. Please help or give me tips on how to complete them
SkitBase

Re: Crescent offers: do they work

Postby Masel » 26 Nov 2016, 08:41

Well, there's a guide in the guides section someone made a long time ago. Granted, I don't condone everything stated in that guide. . .

Also, I would suggest NEVER doing the download offers. While some of them work, others can contain viruses and other kinds of malware.
Masel

Postby AzuraOmega » 15 Dec 2017, 23:26

no they don't its a waste of time.
AzuraOmega

Postby Masel » 17 Dec 2017, 06:44

mfw reviving old topic.

"they don't work" what? 'cause I know i've gotten Crescent offers to work in the past. Sure, there's this whole thing about which ones are available depend on where you live and junk, and how there's less offers now than early on in the game's service, but I will say without a doubt, I HAVE gotten some offers and surveys to credit without having to do anything underhanded.
Masel

Return to General Discussions