New Things for GetAmped2

Discuss GetAmped2 here

New Things for GetAmped2

Postby Inspired » 18 Jun 2014, 09:55

I know you guys remember the past forum post about player suggestion to new features.
I’m not sure if the GM’s totally ignored us, or are just contemplating about the suggestions.
I just want to suggestion some more:
• Guild chat in-game (input could be /g “text”)
• Emotions in-game (i.e. /juggle or /cherryblossom etc.) which could be a macro
• Different Win/Lose during round results
• Increase in Party Size
• Increase in Mega Force Player Size
• Chat in Street Fights
• Guild-Only Street Fights
Other Battle Styles I wanted to see:
• Player Boss fights in GAT Stadium (almost like Lost Saga but revamped)

I’d also like to see more GetAmped2 ads. Because more ads means more players. I actually found this game from skimming through mmobomb.com .
I’m not sure if the GM’s would even see this; we’ve been ignored a lot.
Inspired

Re: New Things for GetAmped2

Postby Tweezy » 19 Jun 2014, 05:22

Inspired wrote:I know you guys remember the past forum post about player suggestion to new features.
I’m not sure if the GM’s totally ignored us, or are just contemplating about the suggestions.
I just want to suggestion some more:
• Guild chat in-game (input could be /g “text”)
GA2 in-match* chat is already pretty limited as it is. I'm not sure whats so important that you need to tell your guild mates about in a match that couldn't wait till the end of the round or you just say out in the open(If they're in the same room as you). You receive all guild chat messages at the end of your GAT/MFHQ match/mission at which point you can continue your conversation. Your best bet is to just do what ever one else does and add your guild mates on skype and talk there. For CS to do what you're asking they would have to update the chat system.

• Emotions in-game (i.e. /juggle or /cherryblossom etc.) which could be a macro
Only thing I see coming from this is making people rage even more. Kill them spam an emotion over their body. Nothing good will come from it and it serves no real purpose in a GAT match or MFHQ.

• Different Win/Lose during round results
Can't you just count that on your fingers?

• Increase in Party Size
This game party system is built around 4 players I'm not sure why you need more than 4 people for a mission. Unless you're entire guild wants to goof around in DOJO or something.

Yet again, built around 4 players. There isn't a single MFHQ mission that is so difficult that you need more than 4 people. If you need more than 4 then you seriously need to put some time aside to get better at MFHQ.

• Chat in Street Fights
I actually prefer SF without the chat. I get enough rage out of scrubs in GAT as it is and I also don't need to hear their whining in SF as well. I doubt they would have time to stop and have a conversation anyway. They'll be too occupied spamming specials in hopes of getting kills.

• Guild-Only Street Fights
With everyone being shoved in CH1 there is no reason why you and your guild mates can't do this right now. If my guild mates and I can go to another channel and do private Avyon court I know you can do a private SF in one of the more extremely empty channels. It may not technically be guild-only but that's probably your best shot. Its not like people are going to ch 2, 3 or 4 to try and join SF. If they are they're probably too laggy to stay in CH1. If that's not good enough for you, you could always just host a GAT room and do Dog Fight. Thats kinda like SF, and look at the bright side, it can be guild only!

Other Battle Styles I wanted to see:
• Player Boss fights in GAT Stadium (almost like Lost Saga but revamped)
GAT = PVP not PVE, thats the whole point of mega force.

I’d also like to see more GetAmped2 ads. Because more ads means more players. I actually found this game from skimming through mmobomb.com .
I’m not sure if the GM’s would even see this; we’ve been ignored a lot.

Sorry to come raining down on your thread that I'm sure you took the time to think about before you made this post but none of these features I can really see as something the GA2 community wants/needs. They're either not necessary or just pointless.
Tweezy

Postby Moonless » 19 Jun 2014, 06:33

I'm waiting for the "Search Bar" in skin BB
Moonless

Postby Inspired » 20 Jun 2014, 10:51

I meant to say different character win/ lose emotions
Also Tweezy, are you fine with how Getamped2 is right now?
We got games such as Grand chase and Maple story etc. totally refining their games to satisfy new gen.
I'm a pretty seasoned player in Getamped2.
I think GetAmped needs to step their game up to keep up. If you can't beat em, join em.
Inspired

Postby Tweezy » 20 Jun 2014, 12:13

Inspired wrote:I meant to say different character win/ lose emotions
Also Tweezy, are you fine with how Getamped2 is right now?
We got games such as Grand chase and Maple story etc. totally refining their games to satisfy new gen.
I'm a pretty seasoned player in Getamped2.
I think GetAmped needs to step their game up to keep up. If you can't beat em, join em.

No I'm not fine with how things are in GA2. The only reason I even still play this game is because of the friends I've made that I keep in touch with on Skype. When ever they want to GAT and just fool around in GA2 I join in if I'm not currently doing my own thing. Granted I still buy C's(With PrizeRebel) and do offers to keep myself entertained with any new accessories that get released at the mercy of the draws.

The overall mean spirited and rage tastic players of this community is one of the biggest downfalls for the US. The draws with a lack of variety and accessories that never see the light of day outside of the Mega Draw. Bad FREE c's giveaways that always screw the server over. I have no idea how they even manage to screw this up. Make it so that players can't abuse the system. The constant server freezes and horrible lag due to CH1 holding nearly every player online. I mean what is the point of having 4 channels if you're going to allow everyone to shove their way into CH1 while all the other channels are practically empty? Last week I couldn't stay connected for more than a few minutes before I DCed. Until it hit me to just get the hell out of CH1 and go to CH2 where my connection was fine. Yea I still got a bit of the server freezes after a while but it was better than being in CH1.

There is a huge list of things that CyberStep could do to make GA2 much more enjoyable for their players. Ive already covered most of what I believe these things to be in the player opinion threads(http://getamped2.cyberstep.com/_/phpbb3 ... 6&start=10). I don't work for CyberStep and if I did work as a GM for GA2 I would try my best to get this game on the right track. Or at least plan better events and updates if I can. But Idek if our current GM's handle things such as that. Just my 2 cent, rant over.
Tweezy

Postby Oni-Zero » 05 Aug 2014, 19:34

Game 2 Mainstream period

Tweezy: Yet again, built around 4 players. There isn't a single MFHQ mission that is so difficult that you need more than 4 people. If you need more than 4 then you seriously need to put some time aside to get better at MFHQ.

I have found people with the ultimate rank and still cant solo beyond 3 sharks

I cant either and i have been grinding this game for at least 2 years
Oni-Zero

Return to General Discussions