Hello there, everyone!

Welcome to the new players!
Introduce yourself, or feel free to ask questions!

Hello there, everyone!

Postby Shibuyah » 06 Jun 2015, 14:58

Hey there, um, I'm a pretty new player that just started playing this the other day, and my interest was sparked when someone linked me to the site to see the trailer for this--seeing the gameplay reminded me right away of beat 'em up games, and, being someone who loves those, I wanted to try it very much! One thing led to another, and, after making my own 'skin', for the moment, I've been enjoying this game thus far! X3

Granted, I think I'm a bit of a rookie, but I've enjoyed battling with a few people, and teaming up to take down villains, and add to that a desire to attempt and make my own skins(with only experience in pixel-art), you've got a bit of a starving artist, I suppose, itching for some team battles, and new weapons/accessories to work with. >w<

Nice to meet all of you, and I hope we can get along nicely! ^w^
Shibuyah

Re: Hello there, everyone!

Postby Masel » 07 Jun 2015, 15:32

Hello! It's nice to see new players really do exist around here. I'm Masel, and you may or may not see me in-game at some time or another.

Granted, the game and community aren't in that great a standing right now. . .

I'll say right off the bat, you may experience a good deal of off-and-on lag when playing the game, and keeping the client (program) open a long time will worsen this.

It would also be a good idea to try out the free offers on the site (if you can), this game has some slight issues regarding what's available for what prices. (Do not fall for the draw! that thing will start to eat your money later on.)

But, you can come to me if you ever need to know anything regarding the game.
Masel

Postby Shibuyah » 07 Jun 2015, 16:55

Hello to you, too, Masel! I'll try to keep an eye out for you in-game, and if I see you, I'd love to team up sometime to whoop down some baddies! Granted, I'm not exactly the most experienced player, but I have fun with beat 'em up games. X3

I haven't experienced much at all in the way of lag so far, but I'll keep that in mind, and be sure to close out every so often, so I don't experience it too badly. >w<;

As for the offers, I had actually just asked about it in the Help section, but nobody seems to have noticed--are they safe to do in terms of private information? Because if so, I would gladly put all I could into doing them, since I myself don't have the money to spare to outright buy the premium funds.

Still, I'll be sure to come to you if I have any questions, and I look forward to talking to you some more! ^w^
Shibuyah

Postby Civitas » 20 Jul 2015, 04:47

hi
i are civitas
a fegit
i hop 2 c u in geym
k bye
Civitas

Return to New Player Forum